2019 National You Be The Chemist Challenge®
We invite you to join CEF in celebrating science education and help us share the excitement and value of chemistry and STEM careers at the 2019 National Challenge on Monday, June 17 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC!
Special thanks to our generous sponsors:
Diamond Sponsor: The Dow Chemical Company
Platinum Sponsor: BASF Corporation
See a full list of National Challenge sponsors here.
ALL PARTICIPANTS, CHAPERONES, NOMINATED EDUCATORS & YOUR GUESTS: PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE SEPARATE REGISTRATION AND SCHEDULE INFORMATION you should have received via email from the CEF staff or your State Challenge Organizer. If you have any questions regarding registration or hotel reservations, please contact the CEF staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL ATTENDEES: EVENT REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, APRIL 8!
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: The room block for General Attendees will open on Monday, April 8. More information coming soon!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: All events will take place at Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Sunday, June 16
- 6:00 pm: CEF’s 30th Anniversary Reception & Dinner, Ambassador Ballroom
- Monday, June 17
- 8:30 – 10:00 am: Competition Breakfast, Ambassador Ballroom
- 10:00 am: Doors open for 2019 National Challenge Competition, Regency Ballroom
- 10:30 am: Competition Begins, Regency Ballroom
- 12:00 pm: Competition Lunch, Ambassador Ballroom
- 1:45 pm: Competition Resumes, Regency Ballroom
- 6:00 pm: National Challenge Reception: Celebration of Careers in Chemistry, Regency Ballroom
- Tuesday, June 18
- 8:30 am – 10:00 am: Farewell Breakfast, Blue Room